Walking Distance to Splash’n’Play Water Park, Schools, Dog Parks, and 40 West Cafe!
32 Greenview Avenue, South Ripley QLD 4306
STRUD Property is pleased to welcome you to 32 Greenview Avenue, South Ripley.
This stunning residence boasts an aura of sophistication and style. The home features a spacious and luminous living area, enhanced by an additional separate living room, offering ample space for relaxation and entertainment—a sophisticated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, much counter space, and on-trend colour schemes. The 512m2 lot is quite large for the area and is surprisingly spacious, featuring a stunning extended alfresco entertainment area amidst the lush and impeccably maintained gardens and lawn. The garden shed is an added convenience, making outdoor living a breeze.
This fantastic property also boasts an enviable location, being within walking distance to various amenities that cater to different lifestyles. Families will appreciate the convenience of being just a short stroll away from the Splash’n’Play Water Park, providing endless fun for kids during the summer months. Parents will also benefit from the close proximity to Ripley Valley State School and Secondary College, making school drop-offs and pickups a breeze. Pet owners will enjoy the nearby dog parks, providing opportunities for furry friends to play and socialise. Additionally, for those who appreciate good food and coffee, the 40 West Cafe is just a short walk away, offering a trendy spot to enjoy a meal or catch up with friends. This property’s prime location ensures that residents can enjoy a convenient and enjoyable lifestyle with an array of amenities within easy reach.
Inside, the floor plan works well featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a 2-car garage, you can also expect the following throughout:
– Master bedroom with large walk in robe, ceiling fan and sliding door leading to alfresco
– Ensuite with double floating vanity’s
– Including 3 other bedrooms all with ceiling fans, built in robes
– Lounge room with ceiling fan and ducted air con
– Separate dining room
– Separate family room perfect for the kids
– Main bathroom with floating vanity’s
– Kitchen with stone bench tops and appliances including – electric stove top, dishwasher, range hood, oven and built in convectional microwave
– Internal laundry
– Separate toilet
– Large extended alfresco perfect for entertaining
– Low maintenance 512m2 block with well kept gardens
– Short walk to Ripley Valley State School and Secondary College
– Short walk away from the Medical Precinct and proposed Providence Shopping Centre
– A few minute’s drive away from Splash’n’Play Water park and local Café
– 18 min drive to Ipswich CBD
– 38 min drive to Brisbane CBD
– 15 min drive to Springfield Central (Train Station, Orion Shopping Centre)
– 5 min drive to Ripley Town Centre
If you are interested click ‘APPLY NOW’ for PRE-APPROVAL in which we will be in contact with you to arrange a private inspection, otherwise we look forward to seeing you at our next open home.