Plantation home with 350m2 under roof! Vehicle Side Access + Multiple Living Areas
35 Sovereign Drive, Deebing Heights QLD 4306Contact Agent
Welcome to the “Ebenezer”. Introducing this stunning luxury Plantation home, situated on a huge rare 1103m2 block with vehicle side access. As you step inside, you’ll be greeted by an impressive entryway with soaring ceilings and an open-plan design that maximises natural light and space.
The first thing you’ll notice is the attention to detail in the finishes. The bathrooms feature stunning floating vanities with stone bench tops and floor-to-ceiling tiles, creating a modern and luxurious feel. The master bedroom features a spacious walk-in robe and a beautifully appointed en-suite with double vanities, perfect for a couple.
The other three bedrooms are equally as impressive, all featuring built-in wardrobes and large windows that allow plenty of natural light to flood in. The main bathroom boasts a luxurious deep bath, perfect for relaxing after a long day.
The heart of the home is the open-plan living and dining area, which seamlessly flows onto the outdoor entertaining area. The chef’s kitchen features top-of-the-line appliances, 40mm stone bench tops, and ample storage space, making it perfect for entertaining or cooking for the family.
The outdoor entertaining area is a true oasis, featuring a large covered patio with polished tiles and a BBQ area . The backyard is expansive and offers plenty of room for the kids to play, as well as the potential for a pool or additional entertaining space.
The property also features vehicle side access, making it perfect for boat or caravan owners. The garage is large enough for two cars, with additional storage space for bikes, tools, and more.
Located in a highly sought-after area, this property is just a short drive from local shops, schools, and restaurants. With its luxurious finishes, expansive outdoor entertaining area, and spacious living areas, this property is the perfect place to call home. Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of luxury living in this beautiful plantation-style home.
Inside the floor plan works well featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and you can expect the following throughout:
– Master bedroom with large walk in robe, ceiling fan and access to patio via sliding door
– Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity, large spa bath and seperate toilet
– Including 3 other bedrooms all with built in robes as well as walk in robes, ceiling fans and ducted air con
– Kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops and appliances including 5 burner gas cooktop, Smeg Oven and range hood and walk in pantry
– Main bathroom with seperate shower and bath
– Open plan dining and lounge room
– Seperate living and family room
– 2 seperate powder rooms with stone benchtops
– Ducted air con throughout
– Plantation shutters
– Large internal Laundry
– Large extended alfresco with polished tiles, ceiling fan and BBQ area with stone benchtops
– 3 x 2.2m shed with bird Avery
– No rear yard neighbours with nature reserve behind home
– Vehicle side access
– 23 6.6kw solar panels
– 8 x security cameras
– Low maintenance 1132m2 block
For the investor this home has been rent appraised for $680 to $700 per week.
Rates: $617.80 / qtr (subject to change)
Water: $212.47 / qtr + consumption (subject to change)
– 13 min drive to Ipswich CBD
– 43 min drive to Brisbane CBD
– 18 min drive to Springfield Central
STRUD Property has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.