5 Acres with Sheds & In-ground Pool
36-42 Wattlebird Court, Greenbank QLD 4124Contact Agent
Sprawled across 5 acres is this beautifully situated block, with amazing views of Mount Flinders. Providing an incredible space for an outdoorsy family, this solid brick-built home boasts four (4) bedrooms, a generously sized master suite, an open floor plan and an in-ground pool.
Entering through the front gate, the bitumen driveway leads you past the fenced pasture up to the carport and double garage. Perched centrally atop this amazing block is your abode that carries subtle colonial features with brick construction and colorbond roofing.
Your common areas flow seamlessly within the home with an open floor plan. Your kitchen remains the heart of the home and an entertainer’s delight, benefiting from the open plan you can hold a conversation from anywhere in the shared areas like the dining, living or lounge.
All the bedrooms provide ample space and your own private retreat while the master suite boasts a huge open ensuite and sleeping area, walk-in-robe, and an abundance of natural light.
The outdoor aspect is just as good as the indoor attractions with breathtaking mountain views from your backdoor and pool area. A wrap-around porch offers a covered area with views stretching in all four directions.
A tall 12 x 6.6-metre two-bay shed offers sufficient storage space for large vehicles, an added 8.8 x 5.6-metre shed is also included perfect for storing mowers and other equipment.
Offering a lifestyle like no other in an exclusive cul-de-sac location, this home has enough land to accommodate large vehicles, animals like horses, chickens, goats and anything in between.
• Solid brick-built home with Colonial-style features
• Italian slate tiles throughout
• Four (4) large bedrooms all carpeted and air-conditioned
• A huge master suite with an open ensuite and large walk-in-robe
• Six jet spa-bath in master ensuite
• A spacious household bathroom
• A large added laundry & mud room
• Internal vacuum maid with 4 plug-in outlets
• Open, free-flowing floor plan
• Seamlessly mixing the shared areas: Formal dining, living area, and tv area.
• Air-conditioning in all bedrooms, main living & dining room
• Bay windows & bordering carpet insert in the formal lounge & dining areas
• Neat kitchen space overlooking the outdoor entertainment area
• Gas cooktop + oven and rangehood
• Filtered water in the kitchen
• Situated in a quiet cup-de-sac
• Huge, elevated five (5) acre block
• Separate shed (12×6.60m)
• Added tool shed (8.80×5.60m)
• A training dressage area, fully fenced
• Double carport
• Double garage
• Outdoor entertainment area
• Salt chlorinated in-ground pool
• Water tanks
• 140ft Bore water access
• A chicken coop
• Fully fenced dam
• Fully fenced block with remote-controlled gate
• 180° wrap-around verandah
• Sprawling mountain views
For the investor, this property has been rent appraised for $850 to $900 per week.
• 15-20 minutes to Springfield Orion
• Serene views of Mount Flinders
• 5km to Greenbank State School
• 15-20 minutes to Springfield Central Station
• North-East facing
STRUD Property has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.