SOLD BY STRUD Property’s Jordan Strudwick
115 Alice Street, Goodna QLD 4300Contact Agent
Welcome to 115 Alice Street, Goodna. Renovated, vacant and ready to move in! Whether you are looking for your next family home or a prime investment, this is the one for you. With no internal stairs there is a separate living arrangement for a large family who need that extra space and privacy!
Downstairs you have a utility room, multipurpose room with a living area with potential to have that complete self-contained home. Upstairs you will be greeted by the beautiful, polished timber floors and modern kitchen as well as your great sized 3 bedrooms all with air con and a beautifully renovated main bathroom.
The owners have done an exceptional job with the renovations to provide an inviting feeling as soon as you arrive. Not only does this home look and feel good, its practical with a massive patio to host many friends and family members all on 661m2 block size for kids and pets to play around on.
Property features upstairs:
– 3 bedrooms all with air con
– Master bedroom with air con and built-in robes
– Renovated main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
– Renovated kitchen with electric stove top, oven and range hood
– Large living/dining space with air con
– Large family room with fireplace
– Separate toilet
– Enclosed back balcony
– Front deck
Property features Downstairs and outdoors:
– Utility room with built in robes
– Multipurpose room with built in robes and air con
– Large rumpus room
– Renovated bathroom with toilet and shower
– Large patio for entertaining
– Large backyard for the kids and pets to play around
– Low maintenance 661m2 block
– 8 Solar Panels
For the investor this property has been rent appraised for $650 to $670 per week.
Rates: $496.10 per quarter (subject to change)
Water: $205.47 plus consumption per quarter (subject to change)
– 19 mins drive to Ipswich CBD
– 28 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
– 16 mins drive to Orion Springfield Central
– 16 mins drive to Springfield Central Train Station
– Right across the road from Westside Christian College Primary Campus
– Right around the corner from Westside Christian College Secondary College
STRUD Property has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.