SOLD BY STRUD Property’s Jordan Strudwick
47 Carara Avenue, Thagoona QLD 4306
Situated on a beautiful 1 acre allotment with town water, presents this high set home that offers so much potential.
Located in a prime location, this home has all the opportunities you need, downstairs is built in for a rumpus room or storage offering that extra space that is hard to find. This home offers you the very best elements of lifestyle and location, not to mention the powered 4 bay shed to store all your toys or use as a work shed!
This home is perfect for first home buyers looking for that acreage lifestyle that also offers a great location for schools, parks and nearby shops. Acreage on town water is hard to come by so be sure to get in touch today or we will see you at the next open for inspection.
Overall, the property features a total of 3 good size bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 4 car accommodation, you can also expect the following throughout:
• 3 bedrooms all including ceiling fans and 2 with built ins wardrobes
• Master bedroom including air con
• Main bathroom with fully enclosed shower
• Kitchen with appliances including oven, electric stove top and plenty of storage
• Lounge room
• Built in rumpus room downstairs
• Utility room downstairs
• Internal laundry
• Front deck
• Powered 2 bay shed
• Fully fenced 4,047m2 block
• 45 min drive to Brisbane CBD
• 20 min drive to Ipswich CBD
• 12 min drive to RAAF Base Amberley
• 16 min drive to Yamanto Shopping centre
Rates: 486.25 per quarter (subject to change)
Water: $60 per quarter + consumption (subject to change)
Rental Appraisal: $500 to $520 per week
STRUD Property has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.