Character Home in a Great Location!
18 Amara Crescent, Forest Lake QLD 4078
Welcome to 18 Amara Crescent, Forest Lake.
This beautiful character home blends the warmth and charm of a Queenslander with today’s modern chic touches such as hybrid flooring and a newly renovated kitchen to name a few.
Entering beyond the wide front verandah, the house opens to a free-flowing lounge and dining area. Showcasing a colonial style kitchen, air-conditioning, and leafy outlooks captured through sliding glass doors, the living space extends out to a private entertainer’s deck.
Moving outside, you have a spacious covered entertainment area, ideal for entertaining guests and plenty of room for the kids, pets and family to enjoy quality time together! Views to the beautifully landscaped and manicured garden offers peacefulness and privacy.
Location can’t get any better, being only a skip away to the Local Shopping Centre, Private and Public Schools, various parks and all amenities. Homes like this rarely come to the market and you don’t want to miss this opportunity.
Overall, the house features 4 bedrooms,2 bathrooms & 2 car accommodation, you can also expect the following throughout:
• All Bedroom’s w/robes
• Master Bedroom with Walk-in Robe + Ensuite
• Wide Front Verandah with picturesque outlook
• Side Access, perfect for a camper trailer or additional vehicles
• Ceiling Fans throughout
• Open Plan Living and Dining w/air-conditioner
• Renovated Kitchen with Breakfast Bench
• Separate laundry with ample storage
• Separate Water-Saving Toilet with Sink
• Spacious Covered Outdoor Entertaining Area
• Abundance of natural lighting throughout
• Beautifully landscaped gardens
• Hybrid Flooring
• Security Screens
• Upgraded Switchboard
• Corner Block on 744m2
For the investors, this property has been rent appraised for $600 to $650 per week
Rates : $402.85 /qtr (subject to change)
Water: $230.43 / qtr + consumption (subject to change)
• St John’s Anglican College (Junior Campus) – 2min
• Forest Lake State Primary School – 3min
• Forest Fair Shopping Centre – 3 Mins
• Forest Lake Shopping Centre – 6 Mins
• Richlands Train Station – 6 Mins
• Easy Access to Logan Motorway & Major Road
STRUD Property has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.