SOLD BY STRUD Property’s Jesse Patrick
8 Kallatina Terrace, Karalee QLD 4306
Peace and privacy await you in this serene and secluded plantation home set on 4000 square metres of lush and leafy land in the highly sought-after Riverside Estate. This spectacular 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 1-powder room property offers a luxurious family living experience with abundant light-filled indoor and outdoor spaces for entertaining and relaxing.
Located in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, this stunning and spacious home brims with luxury finishes and has undergone a recent stylish retouch.
You’ll experience a warm welcome from the moment you step through the front door via the grand covered entryway. An open-plan living, dining, and kitchen area at the heart of the home flows seamlessly through to an expansive alfresco area with a beautiful botanical backdrop. While the recent addition of a brand-new mineral pool will make you feel like you’re living in a tropical oasis.
With 463m2 of easy single-level living under one roof, there are multiple areas for a large family to enjoy. Take a peaceful swim in the pristine pool with its tranquil water feature, practise morning yoga in the picturesque Bali Hut, or sit around the warm glow of the firepit and enjoy a chat with friends. There’s also plenty of space for entertaining under the massive covered outdoor living/dining area. You can serve drinks at your private bar with stunning timber bifold windows overlooking the pool. Unwind watching your favourite sport in the cosy corner lounge area or host social gatherings for family and friends , this area offers it all. And at the end of the day, you can watch the latest Netflix series in the media room, or retire to one of the 4 luxurious bedrooms.
Perfectly positioned on one acre of land screened by trees to block out the outside world, dotted with peaceful tropical gardens, and with a huge rolling lawn, you’ll have all the space a family needs.
This sprawling property feels far away from everything, but major shops, schools, parks, Ipswich, and Brisbane are all within easy reach.
This stunning property features:
• 4 spacious and beautifully presented bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes, and the master
suite with a large walk-in robe. Each bedroom boasts beautiful views and ceiling fans
with air conditioning in 3 of the bedrooms
• 2 immaculate bathrooms with the main bathroom featuring a shower and bath, and
the ensuite bathroom including an oversized shower and separate toilet with a
double sink vanity
• Sleek and stylish kitchen that any home chef will love, including a Belling 900mm
freestanding oven and stovetop, LG dishwasher, 15mm Caesar stone bench tops, L-
shaped kitchen island, underlit kitchen benches, and quality finishes
• Spacious tiled living area combining kitchen, dining, and family room at the heart of
• Handy study near the front of the house provides a roomy home office space to work
• Second separate living room located off two of the bedrooms offers versatile options
– from a kids’ rumpus room to a teen retreat.
• Private media room (closed off from the rest of the house by a rustic barn-style door)
can be outfitted with recliners and a big screen TV for family movie nights
• Immense covered outdoor alfresco entertaining area with servery, bar area, benches, and ceiling fans, surrounded by golden cane palm trees
• Unwind in the refreshing new mineral pool with stylish paving and trickling water
• Picturesque Bali Hut surrounded by lush gardens leads to an expansive, easy-care
• Just off the Bali Hut is a secluded area with a firepit and sandstone block seating, yet
another place to relax with family and friends
• Covered formal timber entryway with manicured gardens makes a grand first
• Large laundry with separate toilet, plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Quality tiles and carpet throughout
• Ceiling fans throughout and 5 x split system air conditioners
• Secure double garage with electric roller doors, adjoining storage, and a separate
studio with electricity and water – use as a home business, a creative hobby space,
or a home gym
• 3-bay shed with workshop provides even more storage space for gardening
equipment, tools, and more
• Extensive driveway with parking for multiple cars and room for a boat, trailer, or
• Rear access available to the property
• 5.5kw solar system
• Fully fenced 4000m2 block
• 2 x 11,500L rainwater tanks
• Situated in the prestigious Riverside Estate with Brisbane River just across the road
• Ideally located close to schools, shops, parks and an easy commute to Ipswich (20
mins), Amberley RAAF Base (30 mins), and Brisbane CBD (45 mins)
For the investor this property has been rent appraised at $800 to $820pw
Rates: $756.00 / qtr (subject to change)
Water: $54.14 / qtr + consumption (subject to change)
No Sewerage Charges
STRUD Property has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.