Potential to Sub Divide on Large 1012m2 Block in a Prime Location!
48 Bourke Street, Brassall QLD 4305
Situated on 1012m2, this cozy character home presents an incredible opportunity to get into the market whether you are looking for your first home or investment! With potential to sub divide and sell off the block or build a brand new home this home has everything you need and more!
This property is currently leased until May 2023 with tenants who look after the property as their own, making this an easy investment. This home could also equally be the perfect first home for a young couple looking to start a family or a mature couple looking to downsize in the popular suburb of Brassall on a low maintenance block.
• 2 generously sized Bedrooms with Ceiling Fans
• Main Bathroom with Shower/Bath combo and Toilet
• Lounge room with Air con and Ceiling Fan
• Renovated Kitchen with electric Stove top, Oven, Rangehood and hidden Dishwasher
• Sunroom at entry
• Internal Laundry
• Large Back Deck for entertaining
• 3 KW Solar System
• Double lock up garage
• Fully fenced 1012m2 block
For the investor this property is currently leased at $325 per week
Lease End Date: 23rd May 2023
Rental Appraisal: $360 – $380 per week
Rates: $723.40 / qtr (subject to change)
Water : $231.12 / qtr + consumption (subject to change)
• 7 min drive to Ipswich CBD
• 42 min drive to Brisbane CBD
• 3 min drive to Brassall Shopping Centre
• Minutes away from various schools including Ipswich State High School, Brassall Primary School & Ipswich Day Adventist.
Situated in a prime location within walking distance to various schools and shops including Brassall Shopping Centre, Ipswich State High School, Brassall Primary School & Ipswich Day Adventist, don’t delay and act quickly to secure this renovated home that is packed with features but also has potential to extend the floor plan.
STRUD Property has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.