SOLD BY STRUD Property’s Jordan Strudwick
21 Pioneer Street, Redbank Plains QLD 4301
Welcome to 21 Pioneer Street, Redbank Plains; Situated on a 420m2 block presents this immaculate home perfect for first home buyers looking to get into the fast growing Redbank Plains market. If you are looking to add to your portfolio, this home already has the perfect tenants for you in a lease until August 2022, the tenants look after the home as their own and are happy to stay on for another term. Built in 2018 with 187m2 under roof, this home has been designed to cater to everyone’s needs with extra wide hallways and entry, with high ceilings and the master bedroom being separate to the other bedrooms for that extra privacy!
Location, Location, Location; Just a short drive away from the Centenary Highway to get to and from work, multiple shops including Orion Shopping Centre, Redbank Plains Town Square and various schools to choose from including Fernbrooke State School, Redbank Plains Primary & High School.
Overall, the property features a total of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 car accommodation, you can also expect the following throughout:
• Main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, ceiling fan and air conditioner.
• Including 3 other bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, Omega gas cooktop and oven combo and range hood.
• Open plan family and dining room with ceiling fan and air conditioner as well as sliding doors leading to alfresco.
• Separate Lounge with ceiling fan
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Internal Laundry
• Separate toilet
• Patio area with ceiling fan
• Large backyard
• Automatic double garage with roller door leading to backyard
• Fully fenced 420m2 block
For the investor this property is currently rented for $430 per week.
End Lease Date: 23rd August 2022
Rent Appraisal: $480 – $500 per week
Rates: $511.35 / qtr (subject to change)
Water: $219.79 / qtr + consumption (subject to change)
• 33 min drive to Brisbane CBD
• 21 min drive to Ipswich CBD
• Just down the road from Fernbrooke State School
• Minutes away from Orion Shopping Centre and Redbank Plains Town Square
This home is positioned in a sought after area of Redbank Plains. With the Redbank Plains Recreation reserve just minutes away with Soccer, AFL & Rugby League clubs all in the one location there is so much to look forward to in this location that has all the amenities you need for your family.
STRUD Property has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.