SOLD BY STRUD Property’s Jordan Strudwick
6 Diann Street, Flinders View QLD 4305
Welcome to an extremely neat and tidy low maintenance home located in the heart of Flinders View.
This low set brick and tile property is set in a quiet neighbourhood with no passing traffic making it perfect for a family; with walking distance to parks, shops, public transport and so much more, this home is ideal for an owner occupier or the savvy investor.
Currently tenanted until November with incredibly wonderful tenants who would love the opportunity to stay on board.
Currently renting at: $355 p/w
(appraised at $420-$430 per week)
Rates: $595.40 / qtr (subject to change)
Water: $219.79 / qtr + consumption (subject to change)
Features at a glance:
– 3 bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans (air-con to master)
– 1 large bathroom with separate toilet
– Tiles and ceiling fans throughout
– Split system air-conditioning to dining room
– Security Screens throughout
– Single lock up garage with internal access
– Rear yard access
– Fully fenced backyard with grassy greens for kids and pets
– Quick and easy access to the Cunningham Hwy.
– Only 42km to Brisbane City.
– Walk to bus, shops and parks.
This well positioned home is situated in the central suburb of Flinders View which means you have access to all the amenities including the Winston Glades Shopping Centre, Raceview Tavern and Brothers Leagues Club plus the Raceview State School, Bremer State High School, Bethany Lutheran private School, and bus transport to all of Ipswich’s other private primary and secondary schools. I look forward to meeting you at the next Open Home.
STRUD Property has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.