LARGE FAMILY HOME ON AN ACRE WITH A GRANNY FLAT IN A PRIME LOCATION
17 Hallett Avenue, Camira QLD 4300
Situated on a 4022sqm block in a sought-after community of Camira is this stunning family home that offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with a huge separate rumpus room. This home boasts a tastefully renovated kitchen, that flows to your outdoor living area where you can entertain your guests all year round and keep an eye on the kids in the stunning pool.
The backyard consists of a huge in ground pool, a massive 3 bay shed for all your toys and a granny flat which is fully self-contained with your own kitchen and bathroom for that sought after separate living. With no neighbours close to the granny flat you have your own private oasis at your doorstep. This home really has everything to offer presenting an acreage lifestyle with so much infrastructure around that Camira has on display plus a granny flat perfect for families looking for that separate living but still want to stay close to family, you will have to see for yourself in person.
Camira is situated in an amazing location, where you have everything at your doorstep. The developing Springfield Central, Ipswich and Centenary Motorway is only a 5-minute drive. Plus, several schools at your disposal.
Other features Include:
• Master Bedroom with built ins, air con and Ensuite
• Including 2 other bedrooms with one including built ins and air con
• Main bathroom with shower and bath combo
• Renovated modern Kitchen with white marble benchtop and appliances including an oven and electric stove top
• Dining room that overlooks the front of the property
• Lounge room with stair case leading to downstairs
• Large Rumpus room downstairs
• Internal Laundry
• Utility room that could be used as a bedroom
• Separate toilet upstairs
• Large deck with BBQ area, storage and a beautify lookout to the backyard
• Large covered outdoor area downstairs
• Large stunning pool
• Self contained granny flat with your own bedroom with air con and ceiling fan, bathroom, Kitchen with appliances including oven and gas stove top combo and a large living/dining area.
• Garage with 2 car accommodation
• Large backyard for the kids to run around
• Vehicle side access
• Approx 52 solar panels with 16kW power.
• Septic and grey water system that is treated every 3 months
• 2-minute drive to Camira Village Shops
• 2-minute drive to Camira Primary School
• 2-minute drive to Logan/Centenary/ Ipswich Motorway
• 5-minute drive to Springfield Central
• 5-minute drive to newly developed Brisbane Lions Stadium
Water : $219.79 plus consumption per quarter (subject to change)
Rates: $693.55 per quarter (subject to change)
Rental Appraisal: $900.00 – $950.00 per week
STRUD Property looks forward to hearing from you; please give us a call if you would like any further information or to book an inspection!
STRUD Property has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.