Quality Build | Prime Locality | Easy Living
19 Brooking Rise, Ripley QLD 4306
Introducing | 19 Brooking Rise to the Ripley market. A stunning four bedroom home in a prime location only minutes from schools, parks and arterial roads. Situated on a 425m2 block with two street access from Brooking Rise or Acacia Lane. Built by Hallmark Homes this residence was a former display home. Only 6 years young, what you see doubles as a great investment (&) or family home.
This property exhibits gorgeous street appeal, a beautiful front garden and an easily maintainable block. Sporting an extensive interior, this home offers a simple and free flowing layout with the kitchen, living and meals area crowned as the heart of the home.
Already showing a generous number of rooms throughout, you will also see there’s a large study and activities room towards the entry. Your remaining bedrooms lay between the middle and rear of the home, while your master suite sits towards the front and is equip with a private ensuite, walk-in-robe, air-conditioner, and plenty of natural light.
Located in the Brooking Rise Estate
With Brooking Park only metres away, and being nearby to schools, shops and all major amenities – rest assured your locality and community is second to none.
Property Features Include:
– Three carpeted bedrooms all with built-in-robes.
– Modern household bathroom with a separate toilet.
– Living and dining room, equip with a split system air-conditioner.
– Calming outdoor alfresco area with a ceiling fan.
– The kitchen provides plenty of space with the breakfast bar.
– Quality appliances like; the dishwasher, electric cooktop, range hood and microwave are also included.
– Down-lights and roller blinds all throughout the home.
– Two split-system air-condition units.
– Front & backyards are very neat and easily maintained.
– Double garage and driveway from Acacia Lane.
– On street parking along Brooking Rise.
– North-West facing aspect.
– Former display home.
– Built by Hallmark Homes.
Rates: $462.50 / quarter (subject to change)
Water: $213 / qtr + consumption (subject to change)
Rental Appraisal: $500 – $530 per week
– Ripley Valley State School – 6 min
– Ripley Valley Secondary College – 5 min
– Ripley Town Centre – 4 min
– Bremer State High School – 14 min
– Easy access to the Cunningham & Centenary Hwy
– Ipswich CBD – 10 min
– Springfield Central – 13 min
– Brisbane CBD – 42.6km
STRUD Property has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.