Renovated Home with Side Access on Large 809m2 Block in a Great Location
15 Bottomley Street, Brassall QLD 4305
Situated on a large 809m2 block, this cosy renovated home is located in a quiet street with only local traffic, featuring vehicle side access, perfect to store a caravan or boat.
This property is currently leased until July 2022 with tenants that would love to stay on, making this an easy investment. This home could also equally be the perfect first home for a young couple looking to start a family or a mature couple looking to downsize in the popular suburb of Brassall on a low maintenance block.
• 2 generously sized Bedrooms with Built ins
• Main Bathroom with built ins for great storage
• Family room with adjoining Study
• Updated Kitchen including stainless steel appliances including an electric Oven/stovetop combo
• Large Internal Laundry with separate Toilet
• Rear Deck
• Large Shed with single roller door with further storage
• Fully fenced 809m2 Block
• 2022 Smoke Alarm Compliant
For the investor this property is currently rented out for $285pw
End Lease date: 19/07/2022
Rates: $498.95/qtr (subject to change)
Water: $208.46/qtr (subject to change)
Rental Appraisal: $290 – $320 per week
• 7 min drive to Ipswich CBD
• 42 min drive to Brisbane CBD
• 3 min drive to Brassall Shopping Centre
• Minutes away from various schools including Ipswich State High School, Brassall Primary School & Ipswich Day Adventist.
Situated in a prime location within walking distance to various schools and shops including Brassall Shopping Centre, Ipswich State High School, Brassall Primary School & Ipswich Day Adventist, don’t delay and act quickly to secure this renovated home that is packed with features but also has potential to extend the floor plan.
STRUD Property has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.