Renovated Home on 1072m2 Block with Rear Yard Access in Prime Location
51 Scotts Road, Ripley QLD 4306
Situated on an impressive 1072m2 block in the highly sought after Ripley Township, this beautifully renovated home is nestled back from the road with rear yard access perfect to store a caravan or boat, along with a 12 x 6m 4 bay shed for all your storage needs. Boasting a renovated interior in an amazing 90% owner occupied suburb, this is a great opportunity for first home buyers looking to start a family or savvy investor.
Presenting an open plan Layout with a modern Kitchen that has a view of the backyard to keep an eye on the kids while cooking dinner. A large entertaining area out the back for when visitors or family come over, there is every reason why this could be the perfect home for your family.
• 3 Bedrooms with 2 boasting Air Con, Built Ins & Ceiling Fans
• Renovated Modern Bathroom
• Modern Kitchen with marble bench top & stainless steel appliances including an oven, dishwasher & an electric stove top.
• Open Plan Dining & Living room with Air Con
• Internal Laundry with great storage and Toilet
• Large Back Entertaining Area
• Front Porch
• 2 Car Carport
• 12 x 6m 4 Bay Shed for storage or car accommodation
• Water Efficient
• 2022 Smoke Alarm Compliant
• Fully Fenced 1072m2 Block
Rates: $475.95/qtr (subject to change)
Water: $210.73/qtr + consumption (subject to change)
Rental Appraisal: $500 – $520
• 14 min drive to Ipswich CBD
• 36 min drive to Brisbane CBD
• 11 min drive to RAAF Base Amberley
• 5 min drive to Ripley Town Centre
Ripley’s population is set to quadruple in the coming years with major developments set to be completed, don’t miss your opportunity to secure a beautifully renovated home in a majority owner occupied suburb!
STRUD Property looks forward to hearing from you; please give us a call if you would like any further information or to book an inspection!
STRUD Property has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.