Huge Plantation Home on Massive 1744m2 Block with Rear Yard Access or Potential to Subdivide
227B Jones Road, Bellbird Park QLD 4300
Situated on a huge 1744m2 Block with dual street frontage presents the most exceptional opportunity that Bellbird Park has to offer. Nothing has been missed when planning the design for this massive Plantation home, occupying the “Bentley” design, this home is features packed with all the extras you could want in your family home. Boasting a large backyard with room to build a beautiful pool or shed along with the potential to sub divide so the rear of the block would be accessed from McGreevy Place, means you could potentially build another beautiful home or sell to lower the end cost for this property!
You could not build this stunning home on a block this size anywhere in Ipswich so be quick to get in touch today!
This pristine home is impressive in it’s size, with 420m2 under roof, and features 5 Large Bedrooms along with a study, 4 Bathrooms as well as eye catching features such as higher than normal ceilings, square set cornicing & the most amazing butlers pantry.
Downstairs boasts 3 living areas, including a media room ,along with a separate dining room with a stunning chandelier, which is sure to impress you and your guests. You’ll notice with the Bentley design that it has a huge Kitchen with 2 built in Stainless steel ovens, a 5 burner gas stove top & an inbuilt microwave, finished with a 40mm marble benchtop. Also downstairs is the stunning oversized master suite, as well as a separate bathroom for your guests.
Upstairs, you will find 4 large bedrooms and, with the 2 bathrooms, create semi ensuites for each bedroom – it is simply a great design for every member of your family.
• Large Master Bedroom with Air Con, Large Walk in Robe, huge Ensuite with a double sink, separate Bath, Shower & Toilet.
• 4 Large bedrooms upstairs plus a Study all with Built Ins
• Large Kitchen with built in stainless steel appliances including 2 Ovens, 5 burner Gas Stove Top, Range Hood & a large Butler’s Pantry
• 4 Living areas including a Large Living room with a Ceiling Fan, Media room & a Large Family room with Air Con
• Guest Bathroom downstairs with Toilet & Shower
• 2 Bathrooms Upstairs, directly connected to all bedrooms
• Internal Laundry with great storage
• Tiled stair case leading to Upstairs
• Chandelier in Master Bedroom & Dining room
• Updated Electrical throughout
• New carpet throughout
• High Ceilings
• Square set cornicing
• Large Entertaining area with French style sliding doors and Ceiling Fan
• 3 Car Automatic Garage
• Large Backyard with potential to subdivide
• Fully fenced 1744m2 Block
• “Bentley” Design Plantation Home
Rates: $532 / quarter (subject to change)
Water: $216 / quarter (subject to change)
• 23 min drive to Ipswich CBD
• 30 min drive to Brisbane CBD
• Few minutes away from various schools & shops including: Bellbird Park State Secondary College, Augusta State School, Kruger State School, Brookwater Village Shopping Centre & Orion Shopping Centre
• Few minutes away from Brookwater Golf Course
Sitting high & proud in the sought after suburb of Bellbird Park, this spacious residence has been specifically designed to cater for large families along with this perfect location to local schools and shops, you could secure the perfect home for your family as well as set them up for the future with the potential of the back block to be subdivided.
There is simply too much to say about this impressive family home, so best to make your way to the open home to see for yourself!
STRUD Property looks forward to hearing from you; please give us a call if you would like any further information or to book an inspection!
STRUD Property has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.