Open Home Cancelled Under Contract
250 Bumsteads Road, Prenzlau QLD 4311
This large two-storey Manor is situated on a massive 10-acre block. This is a one-of-a-kind home that is guaranteed to take your breath away. On entry, you will be greeted by the grand room with high ceilings, an open fireplace and bar, leading to a large entertaining area overlooking a beautiful salt-water pool. Opportunities like this do not come around often!
Privately nested back from the road with a 6 car garage with space for a caravan or boat, as well as a sizable workshop and enclosed room with loft storage above. There are gorgeous sculptured gardens with exotic plants. The property comes with a sought-after 20 dog licence with 6 large dog runs enclosed with 6 foot fencing and a large air conditioned and insulated kennel space with kitchen and grooming space.
Here are a few more details on this fantastic property:
• Master bedroom with spacious WIR and ensuite with spa and double vanity
• Open plan kitchen with stainless steel and wooden island benches, Miele appliances including a coffee machine, steamer, dishwasher, warming drawer and rangehood, and a huge walk in pantry.
• 3 bathrooms including the ensuite
• Bar with commercial fridge, filtered chilled water and attached cellar room
• Media room with surround sound system
• Air conditioning throughout the home
• 5kW solar system
• Solar hot water system
• 10m x 4.5m pool with glass bead filter
• 3 x 20,000L and 1 x 5,000L water tanks
• 20 dog licence
• Electric front gate
• Front door keypad entry with integrated intercom through house
• Top and bottom paddocks suitably fenced for horses and ponies
• Native birds and animals in abundance.
• 27 min drive to Ipswich CBD
• 50 min drive to Brisbane CBD
• 10 min drive to Plainlands Shopping Centre
• Quick access to highway leading to Ipswich or Toowoomba
• Minutes away from various schools such as Prenzlau Primary, Hatton Vale Primary, Faith Lutheran College, Sophia Catholic College and UQ Gatton
If you are looking for a reason for a lifestyle change then act quickly to secure this unique Spanish colonial family home in the heart of the Lockyer Valley!
STRUD property looks forward to hearing from you, please give us a call if you would like any further information or to book an inspection.
STRUD Property has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.